The full film block and table read schedule can be found here.
1. Each filmmaker or screenwriter are allowed two free all access badges. These badges get you into all SNAFF events including film blocks, table readings, special events and SNAFFterparties. Passes can either be reserved as full festival passes (all 4 days), full daily passes, or individual film blocks.
Please contact us for discount codes if you did not get our email.
2. In addition to an event t-shirt, every filmmaker and screenwriter will receive a swag bag full of local goods.
3. Registration is located right next to the Capitol Theater (also known as the Annex). It connects to the theater, but provides a sound barrier as to not disturb the screenings and readings. Volunteers will be here before screenings to help you with anything you need.
4. The filmmaker and screenwriter’s brunch takes place at 10am on Friday, June 21 at Holly Grove Inn Bed and Breakfast, 616 Columbia St. Space is limited so please sign up here if you would like to participate. This free catered brunch is a great time to get to know each other, learn about each other’s projects, and support one another’s films. Again, please sign up here.
5. SNAFFter parties are all located in downtown Burlington and are free to attend. This is a fun time to socialize and wind down after a day of films.
Thursday we will be at Valley Monster Pub, right across the street.
Friday we will be at Wake ‘n Bake Breakfast Company on Jefferson.
Saturday we’ll head to The Washington for live music.
Burlington offers several lodging options. There are also several downtown options including a special rate at Evans’ Holly Grove Inn Bed & Breakfast, located within walking distance of our host theater. Call and mention SNAFF for availability and rates.
7. The Capitol Theater is located downtown, within a short walking distance of many restaurants, coffee shops, a great record store, and several small shops. Take advantage of our beautiful downtown and support our sponsors!
8. Lastly, if you have artwork (pre-printed posters, cards, swag, etc.) and would like to send them for display, please send to:
1301 S. 3rd St.
Burlington Iowa 52601
You can also bring your artwork with you if you plan on attending.
Snake Alley Festival of Film